Silver Airways Review - Up to 4% cash back airline summary. I wish i knew years ago on how much i would love working. Able to be seen in my records, i have been a consistent customer on silver airways for numerous years now, with my most common travel destinations from fll to tlh. The airplane made an unscheduled and unannounced stop in meridian, ms because the airline. But after the first month of being on the line i. After reading.many.reviews since my first flight with them,it is beyond my beliefs,they remain in. Flights delayed one after another and then cancelled, misinformation given to. I worked at silver for a littler under 3 years. 492 reviews of silver airways booked on a direct flight from hattiesburg, ms to atlanta, ga. Although silver airways is not a member of any major air alliance or group, it does maintain codeshare agreements with several other airlines, including air canada, avianca, and united. At first i loved it but it took a lot of focus and drowning out my coworkers and their negative comments. Flying since 1969,my experience with silver airlines will go down as the worst ever. Productive and fun place to work. I've been with silver airways at pns for over a year and have loved it ever since day one. hangars and facilities are run down, lack of leadership, lack of communication, managers and directors are reactive people who fire employees on a whim, no corporate.

Reviews Silver Airways 2021 Take To The Air

I wish i knew years ago on how much i would love working. Able to be seen in my records, i have been a consistent customer on silver airways for numerous years now, with my most common travel destinations from fll to tlh. 492 reviews of silver airways booked on a direct flight from hattiesburg, ms to atlanta, ga. Productive and fun place to work. At first i loved it but it took a lot of focus and drowning out my coworkers and their negative comments.